Friday, June 13, 2008

YW/YM at the race track

So for Young women's last week we were combined with the young men. We all went to the Atlanta Motor Speedway to watch two of our Young Men race. They do this professionally, but for fun. It was the hottest day of the year so far, but once the sun went down it was perfect. we didn't get home until 11:30pm. Jessica and Hunter at the races. Here is the majority of our youth group that went. Here is I am with my sidekick Laura, who is also my 1st counselor in Young Women's. This is Shawn during the race making a lap. I believe they go around twenty times. Here is his brother Dallin, they are twins. His cars gears got stripped and he had to be carted off of the track. It was fun to be able to support these boys in what they do. They have come to Jessica's softball games with posters in tow and cheered her on.

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

What fun!!! I bet the kids had a great time. We need to for sure come see you guys, so much fun!!!