Happy Father's day to my husband. His father passed away when he was seven years old and so he did not have an example of a father very long growing up. He turned out to be such an amazing father. When most men have hobbies of their own like golf, cars, or just hanging out with their buddies. Doug's number one hobby is his family. Don't get me wrong his hobbies are still sports, but he always put his family first no matter what. He is there for everything thing if he can be. I love him dearly with all of my heart. I hope you have a fantastic father's day, you deserve it. I love you!
This is my dad, who is also a great father. He loves us unconditionally and is so compassionate and loving. He is always willing to serve. Besides his family his passion is golf and he loves it. I love you dad! I hope you have a great Father's day! I miss you.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Aren't good husbands such a blessing!
So I have to share something with you. I, as all women do, think my husband is NUMBER ONE best husband and father.But guess who I think is Number Two?? DOUG. (But he's number one for you, of course!)
I seriously think very highly of Doug and admire the love and devotion between you two. Reminds me of Martin and myself...
Love you.
Post a Comment