Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tired, but not defeated

I have been sick all week long. Tired, tired, tired is the best way to describe how I feel. I am just feel beat up this week. I finally went to the Dr.'s this morning. Guess what I found out? I have double ear infections, sinus infections, and strep throat. I guess that is why I am so dang tired. It seems like this always happens to me. When I start doing so well with my exercising and eating, something goes wrong for me. I get sick, or I hurt myself and I get discouraged. Well not this time, It is time to beat these illnesses and get back on track. Hopefully I will be able to be back on track by Monday.

7 comments:

nancybrownowl said...

hi im just passing thru sorry to hear you are not feeling to good maybe next time i visit you will be loads better take care best wishes from nancybrownowl scotland

Lori said...

Good Job! Hang in there. I hope you feel better soon.

Margaret said...

Poor girl. That's not fun.

Loree said...

girl, i feel your pain and your tiredness. i was just there last week. it is amazing how happy you feel when you get your health back. hang in there. you will recover and get back on track! :) feel better!

Cherai said...

Oh that stinks. Modern medician is amazing isn't it? Hope you feel better soon.

rachel said...

Be better, friend, and jump right back on the exercise train! :)

Anonymous said...

You will beat this and we will see you fit as a fiddle for Boot camp on Tuesday:) Get better already girl!