I know it has been a very long time since I have blogged. I have not been motivated to post anything lately. I have so many pictures to share and events that have happened, but I also have been busy.
For New Year's Eve we just stayed home and enjoyed each other by playing games and doing puzzles, then we had a countdown to midnight and had sparkling apple cider. My kids look forward to the apple cider.

Jessica had other plans. You know plans of a teenager. Our stake combined with another stake and had a big New Years Eve dance. Jessica went with her friend Melody, (which we miss dearly, she moved last Saturday). The dance went until 1 am. They had all sorts of games, dancing, karaoke, and breakfast at midnight for the youth. Jessica had a blast. Her and Melody came back to our house and stayed up till 5am.
A friend took pictures at the dance.

Jessica and Preston

Preston, Jessica, Melody, and Marcy

Jessica and Seth

This is how I started out my New Year's Eve. How did you start yours?
For those that know me I always have my sunglasses on top of my head. Even at midnight and at home, there they are on top of my head. It is like they are a part of me. I know I have a problem.
4 comments:
Hi Renee! Those are the best new year's, staying home with your family. I love it!
I'm glad to hear from you! I've missed your posts!
Renee, That is so funny about your sunglasses. Doesn't your family remind you that they are still on your head at midnight. My kids would have said "Mom why are you still wearing your sunglasses" in a snotty voice.
Happy New Year Twin.
I'm about 3/4 of the way up Mt. Laundry. When you getting here??
Post a Comment