If you have ever read the Nie Nie dialouges or C jane you will love this video of Stephanies girls singing a lullaby with Mindy Gledhill at a benefit concert held for there mother who is still in the hospital. It is very special and sweet. Check it out HERE! If you haven't hear about Stephanie and Christian Neilson please go to there blog, I promise you will be inspired.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
My computer is taking FOREVER to load the video, but what I've heard so far is sooooooo precious! Thank you for sharing that. I would've LOVED to have gone to that fundraiser. She's my fave.
I love the nei blogs!
Thanks for that link! I love it!
Oh and Ashley is living out in Denver. She is about 20 minutes from me. I will get her email address for you. sha is also on myspace if you have that. She is out here going to school. It was so fun to see her! I would love to see you too :)
http://www.myspace.com/margofisher
Post a Comment