Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ticked at the Dentist

Taylor, Spencer, and I just came back from the dentist with a cleaning. I needed to schedule our next six month appointment. She proceeded to tell me they do not allow more than one family take up so many spots on the appointment books. I am ticked off. We always have gone together as a family. They will only book three at a time now. They will only book two children at a time. Hello, I have four children and I want to get it done all at once. I told them they just lost six customers. So now I get to look for a new dentist. Yeah for me.

2 comments:

rachel said...

Seriously that's the lamest thing I've ever heard. I'm sorry that happened. People are dumb.

Margaret said...

What an odd thing for a dentist office to decide to do. Funny that you brought up the dentist because I went to see Ken Jones just today. Woopee. I actually prefer to do my kids two at a time since we pay cash...it's easier on our budget. But I still feel your pain!