Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I just wanted to tell my mother Happy Mother's Day and to let you know I would not be where I am today without you. You are truly an amazing woman, with so many amazing qualities about you. You are the best example to me of how a mother should be. Thank you for all that you sacrifice and do for me on a continuous basis. Thank you for all of the piano lessons, ballet lessons, softball games, track meets, recitals, banquets, posters made, volleyball games and so many more things that you attend or helped me with throughout the years. I love you dearly. I love you mom!
To my other mother: Thank you to my mother in law for raising such a wonderful son. Who has turned out to be a husband better than any other. He is truly the love of my life. Thank you for everything you do for me. You sacrificed also for your children and still do to this day. You are an inspiration, a blessing and a righteous woman who I look up to. I love you just like my own mother. Thank you.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Margaret said...

Yeah for moms! Your mom did a great job with you!!!☺

rachel said...

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!